Overview Photo Gallery Enrollment Call Us
  • IPC Status

  • Hours of Operation

    08:30 am to 05:00pm
  • Ages

    6m to 10 years

  • Amenities

    Our Program:

    Daycare 06 months to 03 years
    Play 03 years to 04 years
    Pre-K 04 years to 05 years
    KG 05 years to 06 years
    STD (I-V) 06 years to above


    Co-curricular Activities:

    In addition t the extensive set of academic courses, we offer a diverse range of co-curricular activities.


    • Arabic Learning
    • Art
    • Music
    • Dance
    • Learning Games
    • Field Trips


    Health care

    All students of Kids Campus will be checked regularly by a special doctor in presence of parents.

  • Established

    14 November, 2017

Kids Campus


Our mission is to provide outstanding care to the children while developing each child’s personal, social,

academic and creative skills.


Infrastructure Facilities


Our Campus:

The facilities that KIDS CAMPUS is committed to ensure are second to none undoubtedly. Our campus is

Specially designed for Preschool where 60% of land is occupied by the building and the rest 40% is for

Outdoor play area. The iconic setup comprises of small learning communities with outdoor learning and

fun zone rather than traditional four walled classrooms so that each child moves freely and securely.

The infrastructure aims at balancing academic and non-academic development of a child.



Our classroom dimension is limited to 20 children and each of them is designed uniquely for our

Specialized program to ensure that our student can gets the best facilities and freedom which we deem

are vital to bring ease in learning.


Each classroom includes:

  • Mini Library
  • Students Locker
  • Soft Play
  • Smart Board
  • Adequate educational resources for each child.

Indoor Theme Park:

We have the largest school theme park in Bangladesh. A total area of 1200sft is dedicated for the indoor park which consists of following activities:

  • Trampoline Park
  • Ball Zone
  • Hanging Bridge
  • Spiral & Straight Slides
  • Variety of Toys
  • Gymnasium

Outdoor Park:

KIDS CAMPUShas adequate open-air apace where the children will receive the aroma of green nature and get the feel of rain and sun.

Some Activities are:

  • Outdoor Sports
  • Kids Swimming Pool
  • Live Animal Zoo
  • Sensory Activities
  • Vegetable Garden



Phone Number(s): +8801707079651, +8801707079652


Go To Photo Gallery